By using the Website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
1. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
- We have access to your information. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("DPA"), we are the data controller and our address is shown on our Contact Michele page. We own the data that we collect on the site.
- We may have to disclose your information to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Requests by Government agencies;
- Where the disclosure is required by or under any enactment, rule of law or by the order of a court; and
- For the purpose of obtaining professional advice or establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.
- Except as set out above, we will not disclose your information to anyone else.
2. LOCATION OF INFORMATION
- The data that we collect from you is stored in the United Kingdom.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
- We collect and process the following information about you:
- Details of purchases you make on our site;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with us, ordering products, or requesting information or further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and if you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- If you complete a survey on the site, we may collect that and use it within our group of companies; and
- Details of your visits to our site including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
4. IP ADDRESSES
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We use this for Website administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you.
6. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with access to parts of our site;
- To allow you to purchase goods on our site;
- To allow us to supply the products or services you have requested;
- To collect payment from you;
- To contact you about your orders and requests;
- To use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services;
- To tell you about important changes or developments to the Website;
- To tell you about other products and services we offer that may be of interest to you. We only do this if you have agreed to receive this type of information; and
- To produce statistics about our customers for our advertisers and investors. This information is anonymous and does not identify any individuals. We can use these statistics to allow adverts to be targeted at certain types of customers.
7. INFORMATION AND PASSWORD SECURITY
- All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Once we have received information from you, we use certain procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Where you have a password, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not share the password with anyone.
- Sending information on the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Unless we have been negligent we are not liable for any loss arising from a breach of security.
8. CHOICE - RECEIVING MARKETING MAILS
- You can choose to receive promotional and marketing emails from us. You can do this by joining the mailing list on our website. You can choose not to receive these emails at any time by using the unsubscribe option within the promotional/marketing emails that we send you.
9. OTHER WEBSITES
- The Website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.